The following was taken from the Wikipedia page 
Turkish think tanks provide research and ideas yet they play less important roles in policy making when compared with the American think tanks.
- 21st Century Turkey Institute
- Alternatif Politikalar Merkezi, Center For Alternative Policies
- Ankara Strategy Institute
- Association for Liberal Thinking .
- Bahcesehir University Center for Economic and Social Research (Betam)
- Foreign Policy Institute
- Global Political Trends Center also known as GPoT Center
- 3H Movement
- Institute for Armenian Research (EREN)
- Center for Eurasian Strategic Studies (ASAM)
- International Strategic Research Organization (USAK)
- S.E.T.A. Established in 2006. Close to the government. Conservative.
- Center for Strategic Economic Social Research Established in 2010.
- Strategic Outlook Konya based think tank. Established in 2011.
- S.E.S.A.R. (Turkish: Siyasi, Ekonomik, Sosyal Arastirmalar ve Strateji Gelistirme Merkezi).
- Center for Turkey's Economic and Strategic Studies (TESAM)
- TurkishThinkTank.net (TTT) NON TURKISH AUDIANCE, run by expats for international market
- Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (T.E.S.E.V.)
- Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV)
- Turkish Asian Center for Strategic Studies (TACSS)
[[Category:Turkish think tanks[[
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.